We’re certified mold experts; If you’re looking for a great job, Go Green Restoration Inc is the best company for you.
We offer Free Mold Removal Inspection! Give us a call to book yours at (800) 667-7955.
If you’re trying to eliminate the mold and stains you found in your place, we can help you and make your life better.
We are a modern and experienced company that focus on cleaning, maintenance and restoration of your home. We have an experienced and professional team that helps you save money while taking care of your Mold Problem.
We have invested in the training of our technicians for years to ensure that our customers do not have to suffer from mold problems in the home and basement. We are specialists in humidity, we provide a solution and a specific treatment for different mold problems.
Just because you may not find any mold after a cleanup, it doesn’t indicate that all of the mold is gone. Mold is a kind of fungus that’s found almost everywhere. Even though it is a necessary component in life, it is not necessary within your home. When it becomes a problem there is a very high concentration of mold spores within your home. Be mindful of which products that you use to clean black mold.
Mold on the walls of your home is not only unsightly and unpleasant, but can also be very dangerous to the health of the people living in your home. There are different reasons why mold forms on the walls, may be due to water leaks, broken pipes, poor insulation or poor ventilation. Mold can cause severe respiratory problems, asthma and can become a health problem in poorly ventilated rooms with severe humidity problems.
The spores of mold fungi are commonly found in suspension in the air and when they adhere to wet surfaces and begin to grow they can gradually consume their surface, as they feed on it.
Even mold treated by a chemical or a biocide can cause allergic reactions, so in addition to killing the mold, it also needs to be removed, according to the US Environmental Protection Agency.
A roof with leaks or pipes, flood damage or too high indoor humidity and without adequate ventilation can lead to mold problems. Flooding and water damage can lead to mold growth in just 24 hours.